General terms and conditions
Coach Europe Charter Germany/Europe, Inc. is committed to a policy of fair trading and will take every care to give you value for money and ensure that everything is done to the satisfaction of coach hirers and their passengers, but in your own interests you are advised to read these conditions which set out the principal rights and liabilities we owe to each other.
- Bus rental prices include driver services, vehicle charter and fuel as well as insurance.
- Payments for services are possible via bank transfer or credit card. When paying by credit card the customer will be charged additional 3% of the total amount for settlement services.
- All prices are in Euro and exclude VAT.
- Smoking is prohibited in any of our vehicles. On request, the driver can make a stop for a smoke break.
- The clients assume full financial liability for any damage caused by them or any members of their party to the vehicle during the rental time.
- In case of mechanical breakdown while on charter the company will replace the damaged vehicle with a vehicle of the same class.
Payment of the travel price, customer’s responsibility
- A deposit of 15% of the travel price, but no less than € 100, must be paid immediately after the contract has been concluded.
- In the case of bookings made at short notice < 6 weeks prior to the start of travel, the remaining payment must be made no later than 21 days prior to the start of travel, and in the case of bookings made well in advance (> 6 weeks) of the start of travel, no later than 28 days prior to the start of travel. The deposit payment is deducted from the remaining amount.
- If you do not pay the travel price on time, you may be liable for the payment of reminder fees. If the travel price is not paid prior to the start of travel, despite a reminder having been issued and a payment deadline having been set, the travel/carriage contract will be cancelled and costs will be charged.
In case of cancellation the following fees apply:
- reservations cancelled more than 14 days prior to departure – 10% of the price;
- reservations cancelled within 14 days prior to departure – 25% of the price;
- reservations cancelled within 2 days prior to departure – 75% of the price;
- reservations cancelled within 24 hrs. prior to departure – 100% of the price.
Limitation of liability
- The company is not responsible for delays or trip termination due to weather, traffic or unsafe road conditions (i.e.: acts of nature, accidents, etc.).
- If the company is responsible for non-fulfillment of contractually agreed dates and appointments or is in delay, the contracting party shall be entitled to compensation in amount of double price of the performance the company has not fulfilled.
- The company’s liability for damages shall be limited to an amount of 5.000 €.